Sight-Reading Drills for Tenor Sax
Sight-Reading Drills for Tenor Sax is a 10 week/30 lesson method designed to prepare students for the Texas UIL Level I, II, and III Sight-Reading Contest.
Note: The page examples below are from the flute book. This is a unison method, so the content depicted is the same.
- 10 week Course with 3 lessons per week.
- Designed to prepare students for Level I, II, and III UIL Sight-Reading.
- There are a total of 30 lessons.
- The lessons are sequential, starting with easy rhythms and intervals, and then advancing to level III criteria by the tenth week.
- There are a total of 54 unison sight-reading etudes.
- Each week contains a lesson in the keys Bb, Eb and F concert.
- Later lessons change keys and time signatures…just like the UIL pieces.
- The cost is $14.95.
This purchase is a digital download. It should be sent to your email address right away. If you have any trouble, email Marty Nelson at email@example.com
Share this item: