Sight-Reading Drills for Band
Sight-Reading Drills for Band is a 10 week/30 lesson method designed to prepare students for the Texas UIL Level I, II, III and IV Sight-Reading Contest.
Note: See the pictures below for a guide to how this method fits the UIL criteria set in 2022.
- 10 week Course with 3 lessons per week.
- Designed to prepare students for Level I, II, III and elements of Level IV UIL Sight-Reading.
- There are a total of 30 lessons.
- The lessons are sequential, starting with easy rhythms and intervals, and then advancing to level III criteria by the tenth week.
- There are a total of 54 unison sight-reading etudes.
- Each week contains a lesson in the keys Bb, Eb and F concert.
- Later lessons change keys and time signatures…just like the UIL pieces.
- The cost is $110.00. This purchase is a digital download. The purchase price includes permission to copy Sight-Reading Drills for Band as many times as you need.
This purchase is a digital download. It should be sent to your email address right away. If you have any trouble, email Marty Nelson at email@example.com
Share this item: